How to Register for Classes
To register for Bloomington Cooking School classes, call us at 812-333-7100, email email@example.com or stop by to see us at the Uptown Plaza on the west side of Bloomington's downtown square,
115 N. College Avenue, Suite 014.
To register for classes through the Ivy Tech Center for Lifelong Learning go to http://www.ivytech.edu/bloomington/cll/new_cooking.html or call 330-6041.
Register Online for Classes
You can now register online with Paypal. Options are available for 1 person or 2 people. If you need to register more than 2 people please add the number of people for registration accordingly.
More Info on the Bloomington Cooking School
- All reservations must be paid a week before class.
- We take all credit cards.
- Reservations may be cancelled 7 days prior to class in order for a refund.
- Credit can be given for a missed class.
- If a class is designated full, please call 812.333-7100 to be placed on a waiting list.
- We reserve the right to alter dates and/or menus when necessary.
- Classes are taught by demonstration and/or hands on. Most classes include a full meal.
2017 Bloomington Cooking School Spring Semester
The Power of Sauces Tuesday, April 4, 6-8 p.m. David Davenport $45
Scones and Shortbread Saturday, April 8, 10-noon Scott Marsh $54
Ivy Tech: Cakes Saturday, April 15, 11am-1pm David Davenport Registration is through Ivy Tech $59
Fresh Pasta Perfect Tuesday, April 18, 6-8 p.m. Jan Bulla-Baker $54 - almost full email to be added to the wait list
Mexican party for Cinco de Mayo Friday, May 5, 6-8 p.m. $54
Fresh Pasta Perfect Tuesday, May 16, 6-8 p.m. Jan Bulla-Baker $54